Unfortunately, when I inserted the photo into the collage frame , it cut off the left side of the flower making it look severely cropped!
It is beautiful nevertheless, dear. Lovely words and utterly wonderful flower
I see a nice shot on here and that's what matters to me... your poem is beautiful, Mandy!!!MY ENTRY
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love the positive attitude in your quote! Your image is super!Butterflies and flowers
Thanks for your visit and comment~ Come Back Soon !Gracias por su visita y comentario ~ cime volver pronto!
Unfortunately, when I inserted the photo into the collage frame , it cut off the left side of the flower making it look severely cropped!
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful nevertheless, dear. Lovely words and utterly wonderful flower
ReplyDeleteI see a nice shot on here and that's what matters to me... your poem is beautiful, Mandy!!!
ReplyDeleteMY ENTRY
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove the positive attitude in your quote! Your image is super!
ReplyDeleteButterflies and flowers