Not only do I miss that group tremendously, but I have only written one poem since its closing. I love to write and I don't want my love for it to lie dormant. If anyone is interested in a weekly writing challenge, PLEASE let me know in comments. If I can generate interest I will set up a group ( please pass it on to friends and give them this link) I will do my very best to not make it a carbon copy of "CC" so, please leave your ideas, including a catchy group name!!
Naturally I would desire weekly participants but if you can only participate once a month that will be satisfactory( but no less than once a month , please!)
Thanking all in advance....Linda
If you take some initiative, I will be pleased to take part in it. Frankly writing, I would not see any inconvenience if you made it very similar to the late CC. Simply a possible name 'Word Lover's Group' or something like this.
ReplyDeletethanks Belita......I hope more come forth....I really want to get back into weekly writing of some kind!
ReplyDeleteCC, for me, was about photography, rather than writing, so I'm afraid I'll be of no help with this. Writing is not something I do very much.
ReplyDeleteMitch, it will include photography suitable for the word....and all photos submitted MUST be your OWN so the there will never be any suspicion of copyright infringement or theft of any kind!
ReplyDeleteOh I am definitely up for it ... and now that my life has resumed a normal routine ... will certainly benefit from the weekly exercise ...
ReplyDeletewould be awesome to have you involved again, Lynn. Lots of catching up to do!!
ReplyDeletewe need a minimum of 6 members to break ground.....I do hope others come forward....with me, we are 50% there!