Absolutely beautiful colours!!! Wonderful set of shots.
In addition to the evocative scenes, I see millions of fish waiting to be caught.
That's odd...I feel sure I left a comment here yesterday!!I'll say it again.....beautiful colours in your shots!! Gorgeous sunset.
Now that's even odder......as soon as I posted this comment, my original comment reappeared!! Strange things afoot in Bloggerland!! LOL.
All are beautiful but the bottom one is my favourite.... awesome light... gorgeous sky!
My favorite is the 2nd photo......something about the lines in the water ...looks like light rays....and I love the bridge in the background. Thanks to all for your terrific comments....will you be back again, Mitch? :-)
Thanks for your visit and comment~ Come Back Soon !Gracias por su visita y comentario ~ cime volver pronto!
Absolutely beautiful colours!!! Wonderful set of shots.
ReplyDeleteIn addition to the evocative scenes, I see millions of fish waiting to be caught.
ReplyDeleteThat's odd...I feel sure I left a comment here yesterday!!
ReplyDeleteI'll say it again.....beautiful colours in your shots!! Gorgeous sunset.
Now that's even odder......as soon as I posted this comment, my original comment reappeared!! Strange things afoot in Bloggerland!! LOL.
DeleteAll are beautiful but the bottom one is my favourite.... awesome light... gorgeous sky!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the 2nd photo......something about the lines in the water ...looks like light rays....and I love the bridge in the background. Thanks to all for your terrific comments....will you be back again, Mitch? :-)
ReplyDelete