It's an awesome theme Sue, but oh so difficult to get it down to a single shot! I just posted an album called Spring last night so I took this photo from there. Like Autumn, spring is a very colorful season and beauty simply abounds!
"Signs It's SPRING ! No. 254"

utterly lovely white gerbera. Beautiful words.
ReplyDeletety Anders ! ♥
DeleteVery beautiful flower, Mandy! Great capture with very fine detail... love both the words and their colour assortment that are a value added to the whole photo...
ReplyDeleteTY, Belita! ♥
DeleteYes, only two more days until the official beginning of that sweet season when we can officially cast off winter's dark chill cloak.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely post Mandy... bellissimo :)
ReplyDeletety, one and all!!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all Mandy let me say.....that is a gorgeous header up there.
ReplyDeleteWhat a Wonderful Welcome to your exhilarating New Spring season you do it proud!!
A beautiful photo with thoughtful words, you are a master at I&W's.
Your compliment is like 'wind in my sails'....lol....Thanks for awesome praise !! ♥
ReplyDelete