Sunday, February 9, 2014

Images and Words No. 249" Banner 2014

 I agonized over this like probably everyone else has, or will. I decided to do a "me" thing so I put in personal shots rather than random photos that have nothing to do with me personally. Sounds ez.....right? Oh geez, took 3 hours of going thru some albums to make selection ( not ez there either ) then picmonkey has issues so lost 3 banners when hitting save cuz the program locked up. So, about 5 hours later, from start to finish...here it is...TADA!!


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mandy! It's a very creative and interesting banner... OMG, I admire your hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty, Ms Belita! It helps when you truly love what you're doing!!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely fabulous banner, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty, Anders...regrettably it couldn't be larger.!..LOL

      Delete
  3. You left out C. Beach. But what determination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? Leave out C Beach.?...it's between Buddy and coffee, Captain !

      TY!!

      Delete
    2. Oops, sorry. I couldn't enlarge it for my old eyes to perceive.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit and comment~ Come Back Soon !

Gracias por su visita y comentario ~ cime volver pronto!