Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Creative Challenge No. 288 " Pull up yer pants, Mon"

compliments of photobucket


 

  Pull up Your Pants, Mon



 

Uptown, downtown

‘cross the tracks, or in the hoods

Pull up yer pants, mon,

You’re exposing your goods



Get you an education

Show me your mind

Pill up yer pants, mon,

Don’t wanna see yer behind



If I wanna see boxers

I’d do a search in my browser

Not exposed to the world

Hangin’ outta yer trousers



Ain’t you got no respect

For yourselves or your mothers

Get ‘em all pulled up and belted

If I had me my druthers
 

Pull up yer pants, mon,

Your maturity is smothered

Lettin’ it all hang out

When ya know it should be covered!



 
CC # 288 this week's prompt word is 'covered'
 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If they are attempting to make some kind of statement about who or what they are........it sure isn't a positive one!
      Thanks, Capt'n !

      Delete
  2. LOL. That's really funny, but very true!!

    BTW, the link you left on the CC page doesn't find this entry, I had to come here via the post appearing in my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mitch....I was hoping to write something a bit humorous this week...but a little less challenging...LOL

      Delete
  3. Simply hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ilm pleased it tickled you, Mis Belita...was a fun write...THANK YOU!

      Delete
  4. lol, it is a (fashion) statement that I just don't get...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a fashion that should be very limited as to 'WEAR' it would be welcomed...LOL
      Thanks, Ms. Danette!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes it is...too bad peace and health wasn't so viral!!

      Delete
  6. I agree with you, certainly different take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. careful, Jeff....you're showing your age....lol

      Delete

Thanks for your visit and comment~ Come Back Soon !

Gracias por su visita y comentario ~ cime volver pronto!