Saturday, February 1, 2014

A thought...processed....written

A thought...processed....written
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bolts of lightning branching in all directions lit the sky like fireworks for a 4th of July celebration. Thunder so intense it reverberated, undeniable vibrations felt from the ground on up like a thousand thunderous hooves of 250 wild horses. Daylight turned into the blackess of nights in a matter of minutes as the viciousness of the storm closed about the land, holding it captive. Rain so heavy, it fell in liquid sheets, drilling holes into the soft earth while dancing across surfaces too hard to penetrate. Suddenly trumpets sounded from out of nowhere. A voice permeated the air even more loudly than the thunder saying but five words: "behold, the time has come!." The rain stopped and everything was completely dry. Darkness lifted the same time that the thunder and lightning subsided. The rays of sun resembled the rain only it fell from the sky in the color of liquid gold. What did it mean? WHAT DID IT MEAN??

4 comments:

  1. That is really vivid and a wonderful message. Also you made me do the math.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Captain! Lol on the math.....did you not think I had to do it?

      Delete
  2. Was it a dream? Quite a powerful one if it was!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a dream, Mitch.....the thought popped into my head....words formed and I pictured the scene sooooo decided to put the words down as I remembered them. I was wide awake....and in FB at the time....but late at night. thanks, Mitch!! Most everything I write begins as a thought and the words usually come very easily.

      Delete

Thanks for your visit and comment~ Come Back Soon !

Gracias por su visita y comentario ~ cime volver pronto!