Monday, January 6, 2014

Creative Challenge No. 282

Creative Challenge No. 282~ "JOY"


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. a rare occurrence for me if it wasn't common!

      Delete
    2. perhaps we define JOY differently.....thus making it a rare occurrence?( jubilation, triumph, exultation, rejoicing, happiness, gladness, glee, exhilaration, exuberance, elation, euphoria, bliss, ecstasy, rapture; )

      Joy for me is simple....contentment

      Delete
  2. Very nicely written :-)) I wonder how many people actually experience this kind of joy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty, Mitch.......somehow i don't believe all that many people would say they experience true joy.....but they do. Just because there's no drum roll, fireworks, or diamonds the size of grapes, they think they haven't felt real joy. But a broad smile looking at a butterfly atop a beautiful flower....is that not true joy?

      Delete
  3. You say in few words what true joy is... excellent words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Yes, Yes...and it's a beautiful thing! I feel and share your JOY! I hope you can share in mine, too! Aloha
    JOY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit and comment~ Come Back Soon !

Gracias por su visita y comentario ~ cime volver pronto!